Friday, April 6, 2012

BRINGING THE MAGIC OF THE HUAYRUROS TO FLORIDA

From April 2nd – 30th – Gallery Five is hosting a special jewelry trunk show featuring my work. I personally invite you to attend if you happen to be near Tequesta, FL. If not you can place your order through their 24/7 open shop online at www.gallery5.com

G5 APR 2012 PC BACK-eBrooks

Let me share with you my history with GALLERY FIVESmileand I hope you learn more about this fabulous wearable art & fine crafts gallery.

After the Buyer’s Market of American Craft show last summer I was contacted by a lady named Paula Coben owner of Gallery Five in Tequesta, FL. She saw my work at the show and she wanted to carry Evelyn Brooks Designs. With this order we had received, my work would be exhibited and sold  in FLORIDA.

At 1st I thought I have to search where is Tequesta, FL? because I have never heard of it. and also needed to learn more about Gallery Five.

G5 APR 2012 PC BACK-eBrooks - logo

Gallery Five opened in November of 1982 featuring fine crafts made by American Artists.

They are celebrating their 30th SEASON! and even with our rough economy they have being able to remain in business. They not only sell at their location but they are also open 24/7 through their online shop. So no excuse to buy from them at any time

You can also visit them by appointment and call them at 561 747 555 to make your appointment.

This is a family business and I truly admire that they have been able to work together for so many years. It reminds me of my family, too. We try to help each other at any moment although my relatives are all the way in Peru. Paula’s daughter Cathy takes care of the online community and we worked together to bring Evelyn Brooks Designs available through their website; so if you like to purchase any of my jewelry designs you can do order online at www.gallery5.com

Paula says: We are proud of the success of Gallery Five and pleased that the gallery features work of more than 150 American artists from 40 states, with no imports.

And, of course, we invite you to browse through all the virtual drawers of our website to see the hand-crafted wonders by creative artists that we find in travel around the U.S. in our search for fresh and original crafts.

We will continue to offer the best service possible, both in our showroom and in our online store. Our best advertising is our satisfied customers.

Paula and their team at Gallery Five would like to invite ALL to learn about their outstanding customer service. You can also become a fan of Gallery Five on Facebook.

Hasta la proxima…Winking smile

Can’t wait to share with you how we made it all the way to Boston & New York! stay tunned…

No comments:

Post a Comment